Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Aquarium was set up on Tuesday October 12, 2010. First, Water was placed in the aquarium from a water source list provided by my Lab Professor Dr. Kenneth McFarland. We also collected dirt from our source. I chose Dean's Woods because of it's close proximity to my home. It can be found at Spring Creek off Woodson Drive running throughout Dean's Woods Road frontage., Knox Co. Tennessee. Partial shade exposure. Tennessee River water Shed N35 55.274 W083 56.888 848 ft 10/10/2010. After placing Water and dirt in the aquarium, we placed plant parts and other mosses to create a mini eco- environment. We were then able to view our project under a light microscope. I can't wait to go to lab next week and learn about the organisms I saw. It truly came alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment